Sunday, May 30, 2010

The David Law Resignation

David Law's resignation was a surprise as I having read up on him, I
began to suspect he might be a useful Minister of the Crown.

But ripping off the taxpayers to the tune of £40,000 to pay your
secret partner in a gay relationship rent, once again means I my
hopes are sadly dashed.

Despite doing the honourable thing and resigning (and thence leaving
public life to do good work outside the media spotlight - Sorry being naive again), the
indications are the Coalition will follow Labour's lead and he will
become a 'Revolving Door Minister'.

Whilst from my research into Mr Law, he certainly has the intellectual
ability to be a Minister of the Crown, and I don't care if he is Gay,
but keeping that fact a Secret and in the process paying a lot of money
to his male Partner, shows a lack of both Courage and Integrity, both of which
are necessary in Ministerial Posts.

No comments: